23 May Hurricane Season Ahead
- Water (one gallon per person per day for several days, for drinking and sanitation)
- Food (at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food)
- Battery-powered and an NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert
- First aid kit
- Extra batteries
- Cell phone with chargers and a backup battery
- Plastic sheeting and duct tape (to shelter in place)
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties (for personal sanitation)
- Wrench or pliers (to turn off utilities)
- Manual can opener (for food)
Keep in mind that you have 24/7 access to your account and also, for your convenience, you can download our mobile app. See directions here.
If you are interested in learning about the types of insurance coverage AWS has to offer, please contact one of our experienced and professional agents today!
Have questions after hours?
Our website is full of very useful information.