19 May Risk Manager (New Business Development)
Work Hours 40 per week
Location Metairie, LA;
• Establish strong customer relationships – primary contact on our largest, most complex client relationships.
• Leader of all deliverables (drives the account, partners with SE & service team members).
• Leads Client strategy meetings (renewal planning & stewardship meetings).
• Conducts in-person client renewal meetings.
• Participate in capabilities presentation.
• Develop and deliver Client service plans.
• Engage & coordinate Placement and National Practice groups.
• Follow up on quotes & negotiate (renewals with incumbent carrier).
• Coverage review and analysis.
• Prepares and delivers client stewardship reports.
• Policy / coverage interpretation.
• Carrier interaction and understanding of product and service offerings.
• Rounding out for customer risk/new lines of coverage.
• Partner with placement team on preparing submission and going to market.
• Handle accounts receivables questions and issues.
• Assist in mentoring and training of Account Representative staff.
• Follow appropriate SOPs/File Review standards.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable AWS Insurance policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
• 5+ years of insurance experience
• Licensed P&C
• Experience managing moderately complex commercial property and casualty accounts
• Experience effectively marketing to carriers and customers
• Experience developing and maintaining strong working relationships with customers and prospects
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Certified Insurance Counselor(CIC), Certified Risk Manager(CRM)
• 5+ years of property and casualty insurance experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• 5+ years of insurance experience managing property and casualty programs for middle and upper middle market clients.
• Experience managing property and casualty programs for middle and upper middle market clients.